To To I have built AdGuardHome in Alibaba Cloud Hangzhou student computer and aws (the system is both debian9), and they can all be used normally. Today, I helped a friend to build his Hong Kong Alibaba Cloud Lightweight, but there was a problem. This is still the case after reinstalling the dd system, please tell me the reason and solution, thank you!

-------------------------------------------- ---------
Netizens reply: To To Quote: Sun Xiaochuan published on 2020-7-1817:34 Alibaba Cloud student computer is ok, can’t it be light weight
Netizens reply: To To Quote: Sun Xiaochuan published on 2020-7-1818:29 No, it has been checked, there is a filtering effect, but the front-end statistics cannot be counted. It feels useless, now I give up tossing. ...
Netizens reply: To To Quote: Sun Xiaochuan published on 2020-7-1817:34 Alibaba Cloud student computer is ok, can’t it be light weight
Netizens reply: To To Just click Next? Is there anything strange? The first port can be changed to 7777, which is the dns management panel
Netizens reply: To To Quote: hello, goodbye published on 2020-7-1817:31 Ali should not allow self-built DNS such as
Netizens reply: To To Quote: jiuqimax published on 2020-7-1817:33 Just click Next? Is there anything weird? The first port can be changed to 7777, which is the dns management panel...
Netizens reply: To To Quote: hello, goodbye published on 2020-7-1817:37 Immediately you have set it up now, and it won’t be long before Ali will notify you of offline
Netizen Reply: To To Quote: Sun Xiaochuan published on 2020-7-1817:36 The exception is this sentence: AdGuardHome cannot automatically configure it for this network interface. See instructions on how to do this manually. Click...
Netizen Reply: To To Quote: Sun Xiaochuan published on 2020-7-1817:36 The exception is this sentence: AdGuardHome cannot automatically configure it for this network interface. See instructions on how to do this manually. Click...
Netizen Reply: To To Try to choose the interface as 172.17.3.31 If you can’t figure it out, go to tg to find me
Netizen Reply: To To Port 80 or 53 is occupied, you can try using a non-standard port first
Netizens reply: To To Quote: Lazy endless, published on 2020-7-1818:18 Port 80 or 53 is occupied, you can try using a non-standard port first
Netizens reply: To To Quote: Sun Xiaochuan published on 2020-7-1818:29 No, it has been checked, there is a filtering effect, but the front-end statistics cannot be counted. It feels useless, now I give up tossing. ...
Netizens reply: To To Quote: Sun Xiaochuan published on 2020-7-1817:34 Alibaba Cloud student computer is fine, but can’t it be lightweight?

Label: none