To To Bring out a cloudcone with mailbox for 3rd anniversary SPBday-1 1vCPU core 2GBRAM 60GBRAID-10SAS 1xIPv4 and 3xIPv6 5TB bandwidth Free AnyCastDNS $15.00/year (original price: $83.66/YR) Tg@zhouzhengyi Horse flower vine: 33950779 Mingpan 95 directly taken away <br>
-------------------------------------------- ---------
Netizens reply: To To Bangding, I have already bought it, this chicken is moving (off-peak), soon But the cpu is very weak and the hard disk IO is very poor!
Netizens reply: To To Quote: llmwxt published on 2020-8-2901:25 Bangding, I have already bought it, this chicken is moving (off-peak), soon But the cpu is very weak and the hard disk IO is very poor! ...
Netizens reply: To To Quote: llmwxt published on 2020-8-2901:25 Bangding, I have already bought it, this chicken is moving (off-peak), soon But the cpu is very weak and the hard disk IO is very poor! ...
Netizens reply: To To The biggest disadvantage of this family is that the CPU is too weak Take the rich and strong CPI at every turn on 100%
Netizens reply: To To Quote: czzrock122 published on 2020-8-2901:31 I think IO is OK, 130-140M/s
Netizen reply: To To Quote: yanqing001 published on 2020-8-2908:04 Fuck, mine is only over 30m!
Netizens reply: To To Quote: dossr published on 2020-8-2901:33 cc home can push, no need to bring out the mailbox.
Netizens reply: To To Quote: czzrock122 published on 2020-8-2909:00 Push also requires both parties to issue work orders, which is a bit troublesome
Netizens reply: To To Why do you want to go out, you can use a signed mobile transit, change in seconds gia
Netizen reply: To To Quote: llmwxt published on 2020-8-2901:25 Bangding, I have already bought it, this chicken is moving (off-peak), soon But the cpu is very weak and the hard disk IO is very poor! ...
Netizens reply: To To Quote: Three is not published on 2020-8-2910:51 Why do you want to go out, you can use a signed mobile transit, change in seconds gia
Netizen reply: To To Quote: Two zero two zero Wu two zero published on 2020-8-2911:07 The introduction said that it is not allowed to install an agent, and privately talk about whether it can be installed
Netizen reply: To To Quote: dossr published on 2020-8-2901:33 cc home can push, no need to bring out the mailbox.
Netizens reply: To To Quote: hekang published on 2020-8-2912:10 Is push free?
Netizens reply: To To Quote: Two zero two zero Wu two zero published on 2020-8-2911:07 The introduction said that it is not allowed to install an agent, and privately talk about whether it can be installed
Netizen reply: To To Quote: hekang published on 2020-8-2912:10 Is push free?
Netizens reply: To To Quote: laogui published on 2020-8-29 10:54 Is China Mobile taking the export of China Unicom?

Label: none